300 Words? How to get kids to do chores: The role of conditioning in parenting. Introduction: This Discus
How to get kids to do chores: The role of conditioning in parenting.
This Discussion Board requires an understanding of learning principles and how they can be applied in parenting situations.
This assignment fulfills/Supports:
- Module Outcome: 1
- Course Outcome: 1, 3
- General Education Competencies: 1, 2, 5
For this Discussion Board, complete the following steps:
- Review the elements of Classical Conditioning, Operant Conditioning and Observational Learning in Chapter 6 of your textbook.
- Listen to the Goats and Soda podcast entitled “How To Get Your Kids To Do Chores (Without Resenting It)” (link below) and read the follow-up article “How To Get Kids To Do Chores: Does The Maya Method Work?”. The article can be accessed through the NPR website by clicking on the following link: Maya Method (opens in a new window).
In your initial post, thoroughly discuss the following:
- Explain how each of the following learning concepts are demonstrated in the "Maya Method". Give concrete examples from the textbook, podcast and article to support your statements.
- Positive reinforcement
- Unconditioned stimuli
- Unconditioned response
- Conditioned stimuli
- Conditioned response
- Discuss the potential consequences of using physical punishment to shape children’s behavior.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.