1- Identify your artifact When and where did you complete the work for the artifact?? What was the a
1- Identify your artifact
- When and where did you complete the work for the artifact?
- What was the assignment or experience and what was its intended purpose?
- 2- Connect the artifact to the Hallmarks learning goal
- How does this work connect with the selected Hallmarks learning goal?
- Which specific aspects of the learning goal does this work address?
- 3- Reflect on your learning experience
Conclude your essay with a paragraph exploring one or two of the following questions, as appropriate to the artifact:
- How did your work on this project build on your previous learning or skills?
- How did you grow or change as a result of this learning experience?
- What challenges did you face in this work and what would you do differently the next time?
- How would you explain the value of what you learned to a family member?
- How would you explain the value of what you learned to a potential employer?
- Why was this a memorable or significant learning experience for you?
Answers all the question in the essay + make sure we have everything from the grading rubric
300 words, 1 typed page Per Reflection Essay.
NO sources – do not use any sources, all info should be from your background experiences during your study of university, that can be a project / group work / class / or a skill that you have done.
#We should have 4 New Artifacts.
#Do NOT use any of the old artifacts essays which you have used in the past (they're attached bellow)
#Follow the suggested skills file please if possible.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.