The purpose of this assignment is to explore a health issue impacting older adults and explain the so
The purpose of this assignment is to explore a health issue impacting older adults and explain the social implications of this health issue in order to promote awareness of the issues some older adults face. Some areas that may be covered are chronic illnesses such as AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, falls, substance abuse, dementia, alcoholism, and chronic mental illness.
Address the following in this paper:
· Describe the health issue and address whether this is part of normal or abnormal aging.
· Thoroughly and critically review the relevant treatment, intervention, and evidence-based practice for treating this health issue.
· Address the social challenges older adults encounter with this health issue, and discuss the particular strengths and resources they may bring to these challenges.
· Discuss how skilled workers should be aware of the health issue and its implications, and chose one to two frameworks or theories that can be used to assess and intervene with an older adult who has this health issue. Suggest specific helping strategies that professionals should employ in working with those impacted by this social problem and what your reasoning is for your selection.
· Papers should be approximately 6 to 8 pages in length and written in APA format. Incorporate the course texts and 3-5 additional scholarly journal articles into the paper.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.