Notes on Readings for Review #5: This section is devoted to alternative and challenging perspectives
Notes on Readings for Review #5:
This section is devoted to alternative and challenging perspectives in international relations theories, including Postmodernism, Feminism, the role of culture/religion/civilization, and most recently the critical importance of the inclusion of non-Western views, or what is called the “global IR” in explaining and understanding international relations. In addition to chapters from Viotti and Kauppi, several additional articles and videos are available for this section.
Viotti & Kauppi: Ch.7/Selected Readings (pp. 322-354); Ch. 8/Selected Readings (pp. 360-385); and Ch. 9/Selected Readings (pp. 391-436) – Textbook 1 PAGE OR PAGE AND A HALF COMPLETE REMEMBER
- Peter Katzenstein, “Beyond the West: Civilizations in World Politics”-2012 (51 minutes)-2012 (Links to an external site.)
- Ole Waever, "The Power of Culture in International Cooperation, Trust Building and Peace: Nordic Experiences" (15 minutes)-2014 (Links to an external site.)
- Charles Taylor, “Rethinking Religion: In-depth conversation” (Links to an external site.)
- Amitav Acharya, “Political Science and International Relations in a Multiplex World” (2014) – (start watching from minute 16) (Links to an external site.)
- Samuel Huntington, “on the 'Clash of Civilizations”
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.