Module 4 Discussion: Humanistic Theory Carl Rogers was one of the founders of the humanistic approach
Module 4 Discussion: Humanistic Theory
Carl Rogers was one of the founders of the humanistic approach. Humanistic psychology helps individuals gain the belief that people are good, have free will, and positive human potential. Watch the video, Person-Centered Therapy Role Play (located in this module). Then complete the Empathy Scale using the Empathy Scale Worksheet. Next, answer the following:
- Do you think that Rogers’ theory holds true for all people? Why or why not?
- Do you think people are genuinely good? Why or why not?
- Thinking about empathy, how do you think that you are empathetic towards others?
- How do you think you are empathetic towards yourself?
- Provide an example of a time that you or someone else displayed empathy. What was that experience like?
You must start a thread before you can read and reply to other threads
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.