For Post 1, you will write your own quadratic equation. Your equation should be written in the form ?
For Post 1, you will write your own quadratic equation. Your equation should be written in the form . Use the guidelines below to write your equation.Let the value of a = the number for the month you were born; b = your shoe size; c = the number of children you have.For example, if you were born in February, wear a size 8 shoe, and have 4 children, your equation would be: Post 1 – When naming your post, include your last name. For example, DF 1 – Smith.
- Create your equation using the information in the directions. State your equation.
- Complete the table below. Show your work.
Table of Ordered Pairsxy-2 0 2
- State in what quadrant or on what axis each ordered pair from part b is located.
- Graph your equation and capture a picture of the graph to post to the discussion board. You may use your graphing calculator emulator software or take a digital picture of your graphing calculator screen. The image should be visible in the textbox where you are typing your work. Do not attach it as a file. (Please follow the instructions above for inserting an image into your post.)
- What window did you use to graph your equation? (see pages 153-154 in textbook for more information about the viewing window)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.