The objective of the class project is twofold: a) to familiarize you with the usage of Excel (which you will have to use in your jobs, no matter what type of jobs), and b) to draw conclusions based on the facts and you’re learning. You need to answer all three parts (DATA, WHAT TO DO, and WHAT TO SUBMIT) and write no more than 2-page (single spaced, 12 fonts, and Ariel font) for all three parts. Your writing should be precise and indicative of your understanding the facts presented in the case.
Data: Please refer to the page numbers 162-163 of the textbook and follow the step-by-step instructions to create you Excel Spreadsheet.
What to do: Use the spreadsheet to solve the problems listed in the page 198 and 199.
What to submit: You need to submit your written part in word or PDF format along with Excel calculation. Your written part should stand out itself, i.e., you should use numbers to support your arguments. If need be, you may reference to the specific cell in the Excel. If you would like to copy paste tables from Excel, you can add an appendix to the word file. Appendix is separate and is not included in the page count. A grading rubric for the project will be provided in the Assignment Dropbox area. Please note that NO late Projects will be permitted.
Best of luck!
Project video: This video will help on how to prepare your data and how to create the report.
Please note that the main idea of the project is to showcase your learning and creativity. Thus, I refrain from providing much instructions, rather give you the liberty to design and write up the project on your own. However, I am always here for your questions and guidance. A few overall questions (specific questions and guidelines are provided below) that you should answer by the project are:
1) How did the bank perform?
2) Compare over the various measures of operational efficiency.
3) Compare performance over short term (current year with the previous year) and long term (current year with a year five or 10 years before, for example 2019 with 2014 and 2009, to understand trend of performance or related measures).
4) Compare with the peer group of banks
5) Risks the bank is facing and handling (strategies) of the risk.
6) Discuss about off-balance sheet items. Compared to the peers does the bank have more or less? Could you provide some reasons?
7) Comment on bank’s operational strategy compared with the competitor: what you like and dislike and provide you suggestions.
8) Anything else that is helpful to complete your analysis/argument.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.