act as an employee in a large company the develops and distributes men’s and women’s personal care products
For this Portfolio Project Option, you will act as an employee in a large company the develops and distributes men’s and women’s personal care products. The company has developed a new product line and you have been asked to lead a marketing team in launching the new line. Explain how you would lead the team through this task. What would be your first steps? How would you help your team be successful? In explaining your approach, be sure to address the following.
· Team communication and motivation
· Decision-making and problem-solving
· Conflict management
· Performance management
· Power, politics, and ethics
For example, how would you motivate your team? How would you make decisions and solve problems? What would you do when conflict arises? How would you address power, political behaviors, and the ethics of the team? How would you manage the overall performance of the team?
Your completed assignment must adhere to the following parameters:
· Be 6 – 9 pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
· Be supported by a minimum of five credible, academic or professional sources. Remember, you must support your thinking and prior knowledge with references, even in a video presentation.
· Include an APA style reference list at the end of the paper or with your presentation file.
· Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 8 folder.
· Be formatted according to CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) requirements.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.