Week 8 Assignment – Presentation Recording Notes on Recording Equipment You must have access to audio or video recording eq
Week 8 Assignment – Presentation Recording
Notes on Recording Equipment
You must have access to audio or video recording equipment (a microphone or webcam, digital camcorder, or cell phone with a high-quality camera or microphone) to complete this assignment. Please note that Chromebook and Mac users frequently encounter issues with the sound not uploading to Blackboard.
To capture and upload your recording, you can use the handy Kaltura add-on, which can be launched directly from your Blackboard course. Follow the provided instructions to capture video directly to Kaltura in Blackboard or upload media to Kaltura from your mobile device.
- Kaltura Blackboard Direct Video Recording Instructions [PDF].
- Kaltura Blackboard Upload from Mobile Device Instructions [PDF].
You will present the PowerPoint presentation you created in Week 6 and outlined last week. Remember that the content should focus on a specific aspect of social media use in the workplace. Examples include the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, establishing policies involving social media, communicating properly and professionally through social media platforms, or any number of other angles. As in the prior assignment, you should assume your audience is familiar with social media's overall concept. As you develop your presentation, refer to the general design requirements found in Chapter 12 (pages 206–229) of the BCOM10th edition.
Your Week 8 submission should include a revised version of the slides from your PowerPoint Presentation assignment. The submission must adhere to the following requirements:
- You will base this presentation on the same aspect of social media in the workplace you selected for the Week 6 assignment.
- Delivery and format:
- Your presentation should be presented in an organized logical manner, with topics flowing well from slide to slide.
- Use even and steady pacing. Total presentation time should not exceed 10 minutes in length.
- Ensure that your recorded presentation displays clear, audible narration, and clear visual display, and that your slide text is synchronized with the audio.
- Ensure that headings appear on each slide. Depending on your content, your presentation should use between 10–20 graphic images. Adhere to visual best practices as outlined in BCOM.
Your assignment must be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format) [for narrated PowerPoint option] or recorded/uploaded via the Kaltura tool. The presentation must be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Record and submit an audio narration of the PowerPoint slides using PPT voiceover recording. If you choose this option, you will submit either a .PPT or .PPTX file.
- A video and audio recording of you presenting the presentation on video, with accompanying audio narration. You will record and submit this file to Blackboard using the Kaltura tool per the provided instructions.
Review your work with the rubric/scoring guide before submitting your assignment. Check with your professor if you have any additional questions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.