Research Project Annotated Outline [WLO: 4] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4] Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review all prior re
Research Project Annotated Outline
[WLO: 4] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review all prior reading assignments from the Leedy and Ormrod text as needed.
It is now time to begin putting it all together for your culminating Research Proposal Project. You will be using some or all of these resources (if sources are approved by your instructor) in your final Research Proposal Project. If you have any questions as to what your annotated outline should contain, reach out to your instructor, and see this Example of an Annotated Outline (Links to an external site.).
Create a detailed, annotated outline (full sentences, complete thoughts) of your final project for review by your Instructor. Provide a summary of any challenges that you have encountered and successes in your journey to the midway completion of your Research Proposal Project. Your instructor will provide feedback based on your submission to assist with your Research Proposal Project. As part of your grade for this assignment, you will be required to submit this outline to Grammarly and provide a screenshot of the results as part of your submission.
Refer to the Week 3 Checklist: Evaluating an Early Draft of a Research Proposal download, and complete questions 1 through 7 to self-evaluate these areas to ensure that they are incorporating what is needed so far into your work for the Final Proposal Project.
Before you submit your written assignment, you are encouraged to review Grammarly: A Free Proofreading Tool (Links to an external site.). You will need to set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so) and use Grammarly to check for grammar and punctuation errors. Carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and edit your work as needed.
In your paper,
- Describe the research problem.
- Draft potential solution for inclusion in a future proposal.
- Illustrate the progression of the proposal through use of an annotated outline.
- Evaluate relevant scholarly research,
- Incorporate the scholarly research into the proposal outline.
- Provide evidence in the form of a screenshot that Grammarly was utilized to check for writing errors.
- List references of scholarly literature in APA format (7th ed.).
The Research Project Annotated Outline and Checklist
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Title of paper in bold font
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed, and credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this UAGC Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the university library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.