Read the directions follow them please understand what the assignment is asking for. If you cant fulfull the assignment ple
Read the directions follow them please understand what the assignment is asking for. If you cant fulfull the assignment please don't place a bid.
Language Lesson Plan Critique [due Mon]
- Access an elementary grade level language (grammar or vocabulary) lesson plan. This can be a lesson you created or one from the Internet.
Evaluate the lesson. Look for evidence of grammar or academic vocabulary strategies and differentiated learning for EL students.
Write a 260- to 350-word critique on the lesson plan and address the following:
- Identification of English Language Proficiency (ELP)Standards that apply to the lesson
- A description of the evidence you found within the lesson that reflects the 3 UDL guidelines and differentiated learning strategies
- Any evidence of opportunities for academic vocabulary
- Any modifications you would include in the lesson to make it more comprehensible for EL students and your rationale for those modifications
- Any instructional strategies you would use to adapt the content or materials (including technology) for students at different English language proficiency levels
- Include the lesson plan with your critique.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.