In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 200 words), and respond to a
In your own words, answer this unit's discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 200 words), and respond to at least 2 peers’ postings (recommended minimum 75 words).
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to open the Discussion Board and make your post.
Use these videos for help on how to post to the Discussion Board:
When it comes to report writing in criminal justice, it is important to note that quality matters. As a criminal justice professional, much of your work will involve some form of writing. This writing and how well it is written can make all the difference in a court trial, a disciplinary hearing in a prison, a violation of someone’s probation, and even the possibility of being subpoenaed. For this reason, it is important to pay attention to your writing skills now. Make sure you review the following Unit 4 MUSE resources:
- Focus on Writing: Just the Facts
- Report Writing: Investigative Processes
- The Basics of Report Writing
- Writing Reports
These resources may be useful in answering the following discussion board questions:
- How is the quality of your writing a representation of you the person and you the professional?
- Discuss ideas on how someone can improve their report writing skills?
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have three posts: A Main Post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to Content: At least one post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in Class Discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
Assignment CriteriaProficient DescriptorPoints
Quality of Main Post
Student’s main post meets or exceeds the following requirements:
• Responds completely to all of parts of discussion question. (11 points)
• Communicates content information accurately and/or logically (11 points)
• Delivers a thoughtful response demonstrating insights and reflections (10 points)
• Connects to both key content concepts and personal experiences (10 points)
Response to Peers
Responds to a minimum of 2 peers. (18 points per response)
o Substantive response (18 points)
o Furthers the conversation with peers. Examples could include: (18 points)
- Provides additional resources
- Connects to key concepts
- Shares personal or professional experiences
- Contributes new information or perspective
- Presents a competing viewpoint
Support from Learning Resources
At least one post refers to course learning resources/5 pts.
Response is well-organized, clear and free of grammatical and mechanical errors.
Posts demonstrate courtesy and respect for others.
/7 pts.Total90 Points Possible/90 pts.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.