Conflict & Change Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discu
Conflict & Change
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- Yoder-Wise, P. S. (2015).
- Chapters 6, 17, 21, and 23 – 25
- How to conduct a SWOT analysis (2:14)
DecisionSkills. (2016, June 10). How to conduct a SWOT analysis [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/goxMsPCs_z0 (Links to an external site.)
- Conflict ? Use It, Don't Defuse It (19:12)
TEDx Talks. (2015, July 13). Conflict ? Use It, Don't Defuse It | CrisMarie Campbell & Susan Clarke | TEDxWhitefish [Video file]. https://youtu.be/o97fVGTjE4wConflict – Use It, Don’t Defuse It | CrisMarie Campbell & Susan Clarke | TEDxWhitefish (Links to an external site.)
Online Materials & Resources
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library's website and locate/read the articles below:
- Lim, F. A. & Bernstein, I. (2014). Civility and workplace bullying: Resonance of Nightingale’s persona and current best practices. Nursing Forum, 49(2), 124-129.
Workplace Bullying in Nursing Practice
What has been your experience in nursing practice with workplace bullying? What strategies can help to break the cycle of incivility in nursing practice? Include a rationale to support your response.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.