Article:?ATTACHED Part I. Summary Write a 200-250 word summary of the source (you can read the section on summary writing f
Part I. Summary
Write a 200-250 word summary of the source (you can read the section on summary writing from this page Summary, Evaluation, Synthesis. (Links to an external site.)
Make sure to include an MLA citation of your source below your summary paragraph. (Refer back to the MLA Citation PowerPoint from the Week 2 Quiz if you need help remembering how to do this.)
Part II. Evaluation
1. Who is the author of this source? What authority or experience do they have with this topic? (This will require you to do a little background research on the author).
2. In what site did you find this source? And what do you think the purpose of the site is (to educate? entertain? inform? persuade?)
3. Does the information from this article seem unbiased? How can you tell?
Part III. Reflection
1. How does this source answer your research question(s)?
2. What new, surprising, or unexpected information came up?
3. What questions do you have now that you did not have before?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.