Topic #1 – Models of Design Comparing with the ADDIE Model? Compare and contrast the ADDIE Model with ano
Topic #1 – Models of Design Comparing with the ADDIE Model
Compare and contrast the ADDIE Model with another instructional design model (such as Dick & Carey or Kemp – or another model that you have researched). What are the strengths and weaknesses of these two different models? Having reviewed the training models and methodologies from this week's reading list, which approach would you be inclined to use or suggest for designing and developing training? Provide your rationale. Use at least two resources from the class.
Topic #2 – Bloom’s Taxonomy
Bloom’s Taxonomy, originally created in 1956, was a framework consisting of six major categories: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis, and Evaluation. With Knowledge as the basic foundation or precondition, the other categories were presented as “skills and abilities.”
A revised taxonomy updated Bloom’s original categories (see above figure developed by Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching) by using verbs to label each categories and subcategories (rather than the nouns of the original taxonomy). These “action words” describe the cognitive processes by which thinkers encounter and work with knowledge. How can this model be used in developing and designing training/learning objectives? Use at least two resources from the class.
Topic #3 – Training Needs Analysis (TNA) The Training Issue
Step 1 of Assignment 1 provides the foundation for an effective and valid training needs analysis (TNA). Review step 1 from Assignment 1 and post a summary/draft of your training issue from an organizational perspective. Include high level information about the organization and the high-level problem or challenge driving the need for training (not an individual level skill deficiency for this step).
Your response should be a minimum of two paragraphs.
- ADDIE Model https://www.trainingindustry.com/wiki/entries/addie-model.aspx
- Successive Approximation Model (SAM) http://www.trainingindustry.com/taxonomy/s/successive-approximation-model-(sam).aspx
- Nine Events of Instruction http://edutechwiki.unige.ch/en/Nine_events_of_instruction
- Kemp Design Model http://edutechwiki.unige.ch/en/Kemp_design_model%20
- Instructional Design Taxonomies http://www.instructionaldesign.org/concepts/taxonomies.html
- Creating a Custom Training Plan for Your Organization http://trainingtoday.blr.com/employee-training-resources/Develop-a-Custom-Training-Plan-for-Your-Organization
- Merrill, M. D. (2002). First Principles of Instruction. Educational Technology Research and Development, (3). 43. First Principles By Merrill
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.