In a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation, address the following. Your title and references slides do not count toward the 5- to 10-slide limit.
• Provide an overview of the article you selected.
o What population (individual, group, or family) is under consideration?
o What was the specific intervention that was used? Is this a new intervention or one that was already studied?
o What were the author’s claims?
• Explain the findings/outcomes of the study in the article. Include whether this will translate into practice with your own clients. If so, how? If not, why?
• Explain whether the limitations of the study might impact your ability to use the findings/outcomes presented in the article.
• Use the Notes function of PowerPoint to craft presenter notes to expand upon the content of your slides.
• Support your response with at least three other peer-reviewed, evidence-based sources. Explain why each of your supporting sources is considered scholarly. Provide references to your sources on your last slide. Be sure to include the article you used as the basis for this Assignment.
By Day 7
Submit your Assignment. Also attach and submit PDFs of the sources you used.
Submission and Grading Information
1.Wheeler, K. (Ed.). (2020). Psychotherapy for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse: A how-to guide for evidence-based practice (3rd ed.). Springer Publishing.
Chapter 9, “Motivational Interviewing”
Chapter 19, “Psychotherapeutic Approaches for Addictions and Related Disorder
• 3 Search the Walden Library databases and choose a research article that discusses a therapeutic approach for treating clients, families, or groups with addictive disorders.
NEED TO KNOW. 5 FACTS ABOUT A NEW ‘TRIPLE DIAGNOSIS’ PROGRAM: California center targets high-need groups with chronic pain, addictive and psychological disorders.
Addiction Professional, Summer2017; 15(3): 46-46. 1p. (Article) ISSN: 1542-8435, Database: CINAHL Plus with Full Text
Subjects: Residential Facilities California; Substance Use Rehabilitation Programs; Substance Abusers Psychosocial Factors; Comorbidity
Full Text Available Add to folder
PDF Full Text
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.