The System Design Document (SDD) describes the high-level system design and the low-level detailed design specifications from which a system is built. As part of the security development team, this document provides the information necessary in designing and implementing a system.
Create a system design document making sure to:
1. Describe the design goals and considerations.
2. Provide a high-level overview of the system architecture.
3. Describe the data design associated with the system.
4. Describe the human-machine interface and operational scenarios.
5. Design a drawing appropriate for implementation. The high-level system design should be further decomposed into low-level detailed design specifications for each system component, including hardware, internal communications, software, system integrity controls, and external interfaces.
Refer to the “System Design Document,” provided as an example. Note: Only the criteria listed above is required within the System Design Document; additional sections are not required.
System Design Document
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to “System Design Scoring Guide,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.