For this assessment, consider that you work for a company that develops and sells case studies and case study analyses. Your company’s primary customers are colleges and universities wanting to use them within their courses, but your company also has customers using them for management training and development. Your manager asked you to conduct research and develop a case study analysis. She’s specifically interested in you doing the analysis on one of the companies from this list:
• L. L. Bean.
• Johnson and Johnson.
Research and write about the company that you have selected from the above list.
You and your manager discussed the high-level outline of your analysis and agreed you should address the following items. As the basis for your research, you can use any of the resources noted in this course, in the Capella library, and on the Internet:
• Describe the organization’s business model (particularly related to their supply chain strategy) and provide a diagram or visual to explicitly describe that same business model.
• Compare and contrast the organization’s supply chain strategy with another organization’s strategy.
• Analyze the global challenges the organization faces in its supply chain and discuss strategies to minimize the challenges.
• Explain and validate the importance of aggregate planning to the organization’s supply chain and its partners.
• Analyze the role demand forecasting plays in the organization’s supply chain strategy.
• Analyze how pricing promotions are used to change demand.
Based on the intended audience, your report should be well organized and written in clear, succinct language. Target 800–1000 words. Attributing sources in your professional and academic work supports your analysis and conclusions and demonstrates ethical behavior and academic honesty. Following APA rules for attributing sources provides consistency and ensures that readers can locate original sources if desired.
• Competency 1: Design a supply chain to support an organizational strategy.
o Describe an organization’s business model.
o Explain an organization’s supply chain strategy.
• Competency 2: Improve efficiency in the supply chain.
o Analyze the global challenges that an organization faces in its supply chain.
o Explain the importance of aggregate planning to an organization’s supply chain and its partners.
o Describe the role demand forecasting plays in an organization’s supply chain strategy.
o Explain how pricing promotions are used to change demand.
• Competency 4: Communicate in a professional manner that is consistent with the expectations for supply chain managers and participants.
o Exhibit proficiency in writing, critical thinking, and academic integrity by appropriately attributing sources.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.