Case Study: Data, Information, Knowledge, Wisdom (DIKW) Analysis in a Real-World Information System
Your project should be no more than 4 pages excluding title page, reference, appendix. Submission per via Blackboard, due 04/22, 03:00 pm CST. You should include the following information in your paper:
• Select a simple information system used in clinical setting (e.g., glucometer or physiologic monitor)
• Identify the purpose of the system and the clinicians who use it.
• Describe how data are captured and displayed, including the timeframe in what data are collected, how and where data are stored, and how data are displayed.
• Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the process to obtain the data, including risks for error in obtaining data. Explain potential reasons for unintended consequences and anticipate potential work-arounds that could threaten patient safety when the system is used incorrectly.
• Describe the knowledge synthesis required to transform these data into information then knowledge to arrive at a clinical decision. Provide a clinical example.
• Explore how wisdom- clinical experiences and expertise- guide clinicians to implement appropriate interventions when analyzing the data and information the system generates. Explain how wisdom influences nursing practice.
Please double-space your work and include a cover-page, a title, page number and references.
You are encouraged to use subtitles in your paper to make organization of your paper clearer.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.