The purpose of this assignment is to examine the components of a research article and help you identify guidelines for conducting critical analyses of published works. The knowledge gained should be applied when completing your weeks 3 and 5 research assignments. As you complete assignments it is a good idea to proof read your work or use the University writing center to help with APA formatting. Both are great avenues for assistance in minimizing grammatical errors and conducting research. Please use the attached “Guidelines for Evaluating a Research Article” to answer the below questions:
- What is an Information Technology Project?
- Identify & explain the major parts of a research paper.
- Explain the difference(s) between qualitative vs quantitative research methods.
- Why use Peer Reviewed journals?
- Why are keywords used during the Literature Review process?
- Why are project deliverables, limitations & deadlines an important aspect of project development?
- Why use/apply APA Basic Citation Stiles in your writing assignments/research?
- Why is Academic Integrity important (see syllabus)?
- Explain the difference between plagiarism vs self-plagiarism?
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use at least three – five (3 – 5 ) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- 5 complete pages
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.