Quality assurance (QA) is often thought to be a phase that occurs after the implementation phase, but QA needs to be part of the planning process that occurs before any code is written. QA is not just about testing software; it is a set of activities that takes place from the beginning to the end of a project to ensure quality standards are met. The next step in your Software Development Plan is to prepare the QA section.
The project requires that you do the following:
- Update the Software Development Plan title page with the new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Quality Goals
- Define the overall quality goals for the project.
- Identify the metrics to be used to measure achievement of the goals.
- Define how the metrics will be gathered for the project.
- Test Plan
- Define the major test phases for the project.
- Identify the test strategy that will be used for each test phase.
- Identify the resources required for the test phases.
- Determine how defects will be documented and processed.
- Be sure to update your Table of Contents before submission.
- Name the document "yourname_ITSD422_U4Submission.doc.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.