The purpose of the proposal is to present a solution to the problem you identified early in our course. Building off of our previous assignments, especially the feasibility report, the proposal offers a solution to an identified problem, and attempts to persuade readers to accept a particular course of action.
- Memo cover page
- Title page
- Table of contents
- List of figures
- Executive summary (single-spaced)
- Introduction with purpose statement
- Discussion section: Problem, Solution, Context.
- Organize the report by subheadings relevant to the proposal
- Conclusion that ends memorably and reiterates main points
- APA references page
RESEARCH: A minimum of five (5) credible sources are required
· 6-8 pages (does not include memo, title page, table of contents, list of figures, or references page)
· Double-spaced (although proposals are sometimes single-spaced, this course will utilize double-spacing for the sake of consistency)
· Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
· 1 inch margins
· Page numbers
· In-text citations and references page in APA format
· A minimum of two (2) visual aids (at least one (1) table, graph, flow chart, timeline, or illustration created by student, and one (1) that can be inserted from a source with appropriate APA reference)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.