Learning the terms, acronyms, and technologies of your business is imperative when trying to understand how technology can help your business. In this discussion, we will examine these technologies, terms, and organizational strategies.
The role of the business analyst or systems analyst is to help develop the systems that will solve problems using the business needs or requirements gathered from employees at various levels. As an informed user, you should understand the value that these systems bring to an organization, including staying up-to-date on the latest technologies, and making informed decisions on new and improved technologies so management and the business/systems analysts can understand business needs/requirements.
You will read the closing case "IBM's Watson". After reading the case study and completing additional independent research, address the following:
- What is the role of technology in business?
- Provide an example (or examples) of a technology from the glossary being used in business.
Respond to two of your peers' initial posts and consider the following:
- What are some strategic advantages that the technology described by your peers can provide to a business?
- Provide examples of companies using the same technology, and explain how they use it to gain a competitive advantage. Post the URL of the company you use.
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric document.
- Discussion Rubric: Undergraduate
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.