First, view the following video:
Next, your journal entry should contain the following two parts:
Part One – Observational Notes (ANECDOTAL NOTES)
- Select one of the two girls in the video and document your observations using anecdotal notes or running records.
- Create a developmental checklist that includes at least 6 Developmental Milestones and your State ELG’S in the domain of Language and Literacy.
- Complete the developmental checklist based on your observations.
Part Two – Reflection
- Reflect on what you learned from your observations and assessment and answer the following questions:
- What did you learn about this child in this observation?
- What goals did the child meet in the assessment?
- What other observation/assessment methods would give you more information about the child in the area of Language/Literacy?
- Name at least 2 additional methods and describe what data might be collected from these methods.
- What would the next milestones and/or goals be for this child
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.