This option will consist of selecting two religions (preferably not Christianity) and provide a comparative analysis on the significant similarities and differences between them on the one of the topics listed below.
GodDeathVirtueSinSalvationFamily valuesAfterlife (i.e. Heaven, Hell, Purgatory)ForgivenessSexual orientation/identityThe soulMoralityFreedomWarPrayerCreationThe human conditionFree willPain and suffering
Other topics can be chosen with the approval of your instructor.
This option's paper must respond to the following questions:
- What are the basic tenets of the religions you have chosen to compare?
- How do these differ on this subject?
- How are they similar on this subject?
- As a Christian/ Catholic do you agree with the conclusions of these religions? Why or Why not?
- Conclude with personal learning acquired from the project.
Note: For this option, your paper should have at least four reputable sources including the text for the class. All sources should be acknowledged, both within the paper and on a Works Cited page at the end. You may use any citation system as long as it is used accurately and consistently.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 4-6 pages in length/1000-1500 words, current APA style, excluding the title and references page.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.