ONLY USE SOURCES GIVEN!! ONLY USE BOOK
Read chapters 12-14
1) Describe the major reform movements of the 19th century. What was the intended goal of each movement?
2) How were women involved in reform movements? Think back to the idea of Republican Motherhood — do you think there is any sort of connection there? If so, what?
3) What was the Second Great Awakening? How did it differ from the First Great Awakening in the 18th century?
4) What factors prompted western migration? What dangers and hardships were settlers likely to face on a westward journey?
5) What prompted Texans to declare independence from Mexico?
6) Why did the US go to war with Mexico? What were (at least) three major consequences of the war?
7) What was the Wilmot Proviso? Why did it spark such controversy?
8) Describe the Compromise of 1850.
9) Think back to the Missouri (1820) Compromise. How did the Kansas-Nebraska Act work with that? Or did it?
10) What happened when Abraham Lincoln won election as president in the election of 1860?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.