- Throughout this course, you have been asked to share what you've learned while investigating crime scenes. Now that your experience on the investigative team is over, you get to share with your class what you learned about other roles and processes within forensic science and criminal justice.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes, on the topic of science and the detective. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the toxicology of drugs.
- Identify the role of the forensic pathologist, forensic entomologist, forensic toxicologist, and forensic anthropologist.
- Identify the investigative procedures involving computer forensics.
- Explain how each of these roles can work collectively to solve crimes.
- Cite references to support your presentation.
Submit your assignment.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.