- After the group has created a research plan, each group member will individually locate two sources. The following print sources can be used:
- Scholarly publications (Journals)
- Articles from College Database
- Popular sources (News and Magazines)
- Professional/Trade sources
- Books / Book Chapters
- Government Documents
- Theses & Dissertations
- Students should use the CRAAP test to evaluate sources. Here is a video demonstrating this method: The CRAAP Test (Links to an external site.).
- Research Summary: group members will then provide the following information for each source:
- A formal citation in MLA format. Click here to see an example: MLA format (Links to an external site.).
- A 100 word, original summary of the article. Summaries should not include direct quotations, instead use your own words to summarize the author’s ideas. Summaries should also not incorporate your opinions, interpretations, conclusions, assumptions, etc…
- At minimum, 3 direct quotes copied from your source and pasted below the summary. The selected quotes should be particularly informative and/or striking.
- And finally, you will include a brief statement that explains why each source passes the CRAAP test.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.