- What does Baraka’s play, Dutchman, reflect about what was happening in the year of 1964?"
- Give an overall summary of the plot of Dutchman and an overall summary of the 1960s.
- When you get into your close analysis of the play, you must draw from at least 3 of the 4 sources you've read about the year 1964.
- In the video, you must draw a clear and direct connection between the play and what you've learned about 1964. This means you will reference specific quotes from both the articles on 1964 and from the play Dutchman before explaining how these two examples relate to one another.
- The literary element of focus will be Character, in this case the characters of Clay and Lula. Your analysis should focus on how their interaction reflects things happening in 1964 (NOTE: Avoid simplistic analytical statements like, "Clay represents Black America" and "Lula represents White America". Clay and Lula are CHARACTERS and your analysis should focus on what they say, what they do, and the way they behave towards each other).
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.