this is due in 6 hours….. no late work
Use the attachment and chapter 10 to answer the following questions:
(based on california, united states; if you need to look up cps number do google search)
Please include a cover page in your submission. Most responses are between 2-5 sentences long and depends on the question. Make sure to write in complete sentences.
1.What should teachers do if they suspect that a child is being abused or neglected?
2. Which type of abuse is the most difficult to detect? Explain why.
3. State four (4) ways that teachers can support abused and neglected children in the classroom.
4. Explain the process of reporting suspected child abuse and neglect beginning from the point when you realize a child in your care is being abused to when child protective services take over. To answer this question, you may ask yourself the following:
- What documents must I have prepared to share with child protective services (CPS)?
- What is CPS's phone number, whether local authorities or a hotline, should l call?
- What information should I be prepared to give about myself as an anonymous mandated reporter?
- What should I expect CPS ask me to do after my report?
- What will I do the day after I report the incident?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.