- Sunday, May 2 — Upload directly to this assignment before 11:59 p.m. Absolutely no late papers will be accepted.
Description: Watch a stage play. Choose from these productions:
- As You Like It (Links to an external site.)
- Le Miserables (Links to an external site.)
- Legally Blonde: The Musical (Links to an external site.)
- Carrie (Links to an external site.)
- In the Heights (Links to an external site.)
- Jitney (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)Write an essay that examines the play through at least one of Aristotle's Elements of Drama, (Links to an external site.) plot, theme, characters, dialogue, music, or spectacle.
- 1000 words
- Do not write in first person (I/we); if you don’t know what this means, click here (Links to an external site.).
- Double-space lines. (See “How to Format Line Spacing in Microsoft Word” under Helpful Links and Documents.)
- Use a font size no larger than 12 points. (Don’t use cursive or all-italics.)
- Use 1-inch margins.
- No title is necessary.
- Do not use extra space between paragraphs.
- If you incorporate an outside source (a book, film, article, interview, etc.), you must cite it using MLA citation style. It is not necessary to use outside sources for this assignment. (See MLA Overview and Workshop under Helpful Links and Documents.)
- Make sure formatting is correct. If it’s not, the penalty will be -5 to -15 points. You can find a downloadable template in the Files section. You can also find it under Helpful Links on the Homepage.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.