The table below shows the scores of 25 Mathematics students in two mid-term tests and the final exam.
Test 1Test 2Final Exam756976957593917890988498755771543951716375484858896888816082716071725671958192816976726374957696806474837792907989807180847489887088807188787175988096
- Perform multiple linear regression analysis using Microsoft Excel, assuming final exam score as the dependent variable and test 1 and test 2 scores as independent variables.
- Correctly state the regression equation.
- Evaluate the significance of the regression fit for the data.
- Determine if the regression coefficients are significant.
- Check if independent variables are collinear.
- Comment on the residual plots.
- Use the regression equation to predict final exam score for
- test 1 score = 82, and
- test 2 score = 69
- Submit a 3–4 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- The relevant Excel output should be copied to this document.
- Name your document BUS7205_W1_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.