This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s): GB580-1: Defend a vision for a company that
This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
GB580-1: Defend a vision for a company that will provide the roadmap for all the company’s endeavors.
Craft your life vision statement. Assure it is succinct, and no longer than 30 words.
Then, after participating in FLIGBY, scenes 1-8, and reading the section in Chapter 2 of Blue Ocean Strategy regarding the Eliminate, Reduce, Raise, Create (ERRC) tool, craft an ERRC grid for yourself. Take into consideration your personal and professional life. Have at least two goals in each of the four quadrants.
Focus on the most important two (out of 8) goals that you inserted into the grid.
- Are your goals in alignment with your vision? If not, determine what is out of alignment and adjust accordingly.
- Elaborate on why each of these two goals fits into your life vision statement.
Be sure to review the Competency Assessment Checklist Rubric in order to understand the criteria on which you will be evaluated.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the University Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)
Please do this assignment based on a goal of opening a cozy bakery shop.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.