The final project is designed to provide you with an opportunity to develop a project on a topic of inter
The final project is designed to provide you with an opportunity to develop a project on a topic of interest. Your goal is to develop a proposal for a project of your choice. The result is a project proposal that will be presented to the class at the end of the course for "funding."
The final project development should contain the following information (at a minimum):
- Project/problem statement/definition
- Minimum of 3 alternatives for solving the problem or completing the project
- Pros and cons for each of the listed alternatives
- Your recommendation for the project should include
- Justification of the specific choice you are recommending
- Risks, assumptions, and mitigations
- Overall project plan for achieving successful completion, including a time line and resource requirements. A Gantt chart or other graphical format is required.
- Cost estimates
- Final recommendation and formal request for funds to complete the project.
Part I – Written ProposalYour written Project Proposal will contain the following information for the project as noted below in APA format:
- A title page listing all members of the project team
- An Executive Summary and project definition (a 2-3 page summary of the project and recommendation
- Individual sections in the body of the project for:
- Initial analysis of the problem, business requirements, and project goals
- Explanation of the 3 alternatives to achieve the goals of the project, including the basic pros and cons of each
- The project team recommendation with justification
- The risks ddefined and assumptions made by the team
- Overall project plan for successful completion of the project, including a timeline and other resource requirements
- Cost estimates
- Your total proposal length should be a minimum of 5-6 pages using 1-inch margins and a 12-point font such as Times New Roman.
- At a minimum, it is expected that Gantt charts and a general financial analysis will be formally prepared and presented as part of the project document.
- The report should request approval for resources to proceed with the implementation of the project and for the allocation of resources (both dollars and people).
- Additional materials can be added as needed to round out of the project document.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.