The Final Paper should demonstrate an understanding of the materials ?(texts, assignments, and discussion
The Final Paper should demonstrate an understanding of the materials (texts, assignments, and discussions) covered in this course.
Assume the role of a Marketing Manager. Select a product (good or service) that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
- Describe the product you selected in terms of how it is classified.
- Identify the important factors that marketers of this product should analyze to evaluate market segments
- Indicate the competition of the product category in both home and foreign markets.
- Explain how you would apply the targeting and positioning approach to market the product
- Discuss the major nongovernmental regulatory forces that might affect sales of the product.
- Identify the major challenges should be considered when determining a retail site location
- Explain how you would develop, execute and measure a campaign for this product considering the traditional and digital promotional venues.
- Discuss the ethical marketing considerations as they relate to your product.
Please use the Ashford University Library’s Mergent database in your research. Mergent offers detailed company reports and other company information that will be useful in writing your Final Paper.
The Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly references beyond the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.