Strategic Workforce Planning [WLO: 2] [CLOs: 2, 3]Twitter Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
Strategic Workforce Planning [WLO: 2] [CLOs: 2, 3]Twitter
Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
- Read Chapter 10 in Applied Psychology in Talent Management. (attached below)
- Read the 3 Keys to Closing Workforce Planning Gaps article.
- Review the Strategic Workforce Planning—A Vital Business Activityarticle. (attached below)
- Watch the KellyOCG—Strategic Workforce Planning (Links to an external site.) video.
The purpose of workforce planning is to anticipate needs, set priorities, and allocate scarce organizational resources (Cascio & Aguinis, 2019). Consider that you are the vice-president responsible for talent acquisition of a midsize organization located in the United States. You have been tasked with presenting a forecast of what the organization will need to hire within the next 12 months. Incorporate the four components of workforce planning, as outlined in the course textbook, as you address the key points below in your forecast:
- How will you to anticipate needs, set priorities, and allocate scarce organizational resources?
- Is it more prudent to hire contractors or in-house?
- Which arrangement produces the highest return for the invested resource?
Your initial response should be a minimum of 220 words. Graduate school students learn to assess the perspectives of several scholars. Support your response with at least one scholarly resource in addition to the text.
Cascio, W. F., & Aguinis, H. (2019). Applied psychology in talent management (8th ed.). Retrieved from https://www.vitalsource.com
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.