This assignment is an in-depth, literature-grounded analysis of a significant health policy issue. The final term paper is to be approximately 8–10 ten pages in length (excluding the cover page and list of references cited at the end); apply and cite at least nine (9) valid references. The final term paper must address the following ten (10) sections/elements outlined below:
1. Overview and Significance of the Healthcare Reform Policy (2010). 2. History of the ACA Health Policy (Including Legislative Processes and Partisan Politics).
3. What are the current challenges associated with the ACA Law
4. Stakeholder Analysis
5. Healthcare Policy Options and Analysis of Trade-Offs
6. What are the current Healthcare Policy Recommendations
7. What are the Recommended Roles for Federal Government, State Government, and Current Markets.
8. What are the Implications of the Healthcare Policy Recommendations i. Analysis of Population Health Implications
ii. Analysis of Economic Implications
iii. Analysis of Political Implications
iv. Analysis of Implications for Health Care Organizations
v. Application of Two Saint Leo University Core Values
10. References Cited
The Final Term Paper must also follow APA format including:
• Double-spaced • 1-inch margins left, right, top, and bottom • 12-point font The cover sheet, table of contents, index, and reference page, will not count toward the 8–10 pages.
There is an APA Guide in the course home menu, under Resources. If you need further assistance with APA formatting and style, click on the Writing Format and Style Guides lines.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.