Key text:Jashapara, A., 2011. Knowledge Management: An Integrated Approach. 2nd edition. FT, Harlow, Prentice Hall.
Hislop, D., 2013. Knowledge Management in Organisations. 3rd Edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Please apply critical thinking.
Managing knowledge from an objectivist and practice-based perspective.
Tacit and Explicit knowledge
– introduction to knowledge management
– Introductory concepts and the historical development of knowledge management
– The learning organisation and knowledge management
– Tools and approaches to knowledge management
– The influence of socio-cultural factors in knowledge management initiatives
– Knowledge Management and Strategy
– Communities of Practice
– Organisational Culture, Knowledge Management and the Knowledge Society
-ICTs and Knowledge Management
– Contemporary Issues in Knowledge Management
Spacing – single spaced
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.