Assignment 4 Description
Physical Activity Resource Guide
After having read the websites cited in the introduction and read your peers posts develop an out of the box physical activity resource guide (brochure). Imagine that your peers all live in the same general locale. Research fun and unusual but accessible activities that will meet the physical activity goals of you and your peers. Your resource guide should have a minimum of 6 different activities. Each entry should contain a description of the activity, costs, when and where, contact person, website or copy of the listing location. Feel free to include photos or graphics. You may submit your resource guide in PowerPoint, pdf, Word or Microsoft publisher format.
Remember to think out of the box-search for activities on Living Social, Groupon, Department of Recreation and Parks brochures, club and meetings sections of the newspaper, bulletin boards in your favorite neighborhood coffee shop or grocery store, etc.
Length: Minimum of 6 brochure pages (each activity should be given a page/slide), not including title page/slide and reference page/slide.
Structure: 6 brochure pages or slides; Include a title page/slide and reference page/slide in APA format.
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word or PPT document (.doc or .docx or .pptx) or a PDF document (.pdf)
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2015). Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity Physical Activity Index. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2015). Physical activity and health: A Report of the Surgeon General. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
• Healthy People 2020. (2015). Physical activity overview. U.S Department of Health & Human Services.
• National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NIH). (2013). How much physical activity should your family get? U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
• U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2015). Step It Up! The Surgeon General’s call to action to promote walking and walkable communities. Washington, DC.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.