Roles of Healthcare Professionals
This assignment will be at least 1500 words or more. Reflect on the roles of nurses, and other healthcare professionals as the roles of physicians in the healthcare system moves from one of working in silos to a more progressive value-based system. Write a paper that discusses in detail why a value-based system may improve health care in the U. S. and address the following questions:
• How has current policy transformed the current practice of nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals?
• What distinction can you make between physicians/healthcare providers working in a fee-for-service system and a value-based care system?
• How do you view shared power between physicians and nurses in your healthcare system? How does it impact care?
Length: 1500-2000 words in length
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA format. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment. Your essay must include an introduction and a conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
• Fraze, T. K., Beidler, L. B., Briggs, A. & Colla, C. H. (2019). ACOs commonly use home visits for complex patients during care transitions.
• HealthyPeople.gov (2019). Healthy people 20/20 evidence-based resources.
• HealthyPeople.gov (2019). Social determinants of health.
• Manchanda, R. (n.d) “What is an upstreamist in care?”
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.