MT435M2-2: Create a product design and a service design within an operations management environment.
Design is an important aspect in business. As applied to operations management, this is primarily product design and service design, and in a supporting role, facility design.
In this assessment, you will apply critical thinking to the application of design to operations management in an informative essay.
You can select an operations management environment of your own choosing, however ensure it is realistic and real world applicable, reflecting good judgment, business sense, and critical thinking skills. Consider the following topics and follow the instructions below; remembering to complete all elements of your assessment:
Product Design and Service Design:
Create a product design within an operations management environment, using real world research to support your work. At the beginning of your paper, introduce your planned work, to include a description of the elements of the product design that you selected to focus on, and how you plan to apply it to a real world scenario.
Create a service design within an operations management environment, using real world research to support your work. At the beginning of your paper, introduce your planned work, to include a description of the elements of the service design, that you selected to focus on, and how you plan to apply it to a real world scenario.
Ensure each topic is covered to appropriate breadth and depth demonstrating knowledge of the module concept and critical thinking skills. Any diagrams or design elements should take up no more than one-half page, allowing at a minimum a one-half page of narrative to accompany and demonstrate critical thinking skills related to the diagram or design element created as part of your Assessment.
Minimum Submission Requirements
* Proper notification of any resubmission, repurposing, or reworking of prior work per the Purdue Global Student Coursework Resubmission, Repurposing, and Reworking Policy Resource.
* This assessment should be a Microsoft Word® (minimum 550 words) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
* In addition to the current APA style title page and reference page; ensure your paper covers the assigned topics, with a focus on quality. The following items provide additional guidance as to writing expectations.
* Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
* Your submission must be written in Standard English; demonstrating exceptional content, organization, style, grammar, and mechanics.
* Your paper should provide a clearly established sustained viewpoint and purpose.
* Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
* Ensure your paper uses current APA style for content, with properly indented paragraphs, and a minimum of 2-full pages (minimum 550 words) covering the assigned topics to appropriate depth.
* A separate page at the end of your paper should contain a list of references in current APA style. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for credible research.
* Ensure you have at a minimum three quality references supporting your work: defining words, or using dictionaries, wikis, or encyclopedias, does not count as a quality reference, or meet university standards for credible online research.
* Be sure to include references for all sources and to cite them using in-text citations where appropriate. Your sources and content should follow current APA style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
* Your submission should:
* include a title page;
* be double-spaced;
* be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font; and
* be free of spelling or punctuation errors.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned for revision. If the work submitted does not meet the minimum submission requirements by the end of the term, you will receive a failing score.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.