Global Health, Policy, and the Future
This assignment will be a 5 to 7-minute video or audio embedded in a PowerPoint presentation.
Review TABLE 5-1 NAS Global Health Report 2017 Recommendations and Actions for Nurses and Other Health Professionals on page 97 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) found under Additional Resources. Select one of the global recommendations from Table 5-1 or one SDG that align with your interests or one you feel passionate about that could significantly improve global health. Review the recommended actions. Consider what steps healthcare professionals can take to advocate for vulnerable people at a global level?
This assignment will require you to create a 5 to 7-minute video or audio recording in a PowerPoint presentation.
Reflect on global issues in healthcare and address the following in your presentation:
• Briefly describe the selected global recommendation or SDG and the identified vulnerable population
• Analyze current healthcare policies that impact your selected global recommendation or SDG
• Explain the reason you selected the global recommendation or SDG and why it is relevant to the vulnerable population.
• Discuss why the global recommendation you selected should be implemented or the SDG you selected should be achieved, including why there should be funding to implement the global recommendation or SDG.
Length: 5 to 7 minute video presentation (mp4 format) with slide presentation
Structure: Include a title, objectives, and reference slides in APA format. Your presentation must include an introduction and a conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of three (3) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Format: Save your assignment as an mp4 file.
• In this book page 96 & 97 you will find table 5-1 Nickitas, D. M., Middaugh, D. J., & Feeg, V. D. (2019). Policy and politics for nurses and other health professions: Advocacy and action. (3rd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers. Read Chapters 5 & 6.
• Almazeedi, H., & Alsuwaidan, M. T. (2014). “Integrating Kuwait’s Mental Health System to end stigma: a call to action.” Journal of Mental Health, 23(1), 1–3.
• United Nations. (n.d.). Sustainable development goals – Goal 3: Good health and well-being.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.