You are required to engage with the following three (3) scenarios on the Deliberative Practices Values Exchange platform:
The Only Option?
Opt in or opt out
Your response for each scenario should demonstrate application of ethical theories of consequentialism and principlism in relation to each of the scenarios.
Word limit: 3,000 words (3 x 1000 words for each scenario)
1.Your response to each scenario should be 1000 words (+/-10% in line with University guidelines for assessments)
2.You do not need an introduction and conclusion
3.You may use subheadings to develop your paper
4.There is no requirement for a title page
5.Pages should be numbered in the bottom right corner
6. Student ID number should be in the footer of each page
7. Submitted assignments must be submitted in WORD format (not PDF)
8. Size 12 point font should be used
9. Font style should be Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial
10. Assessments should be presented using double line spacing
All in-text references count in the word count. Reference list is excluded from word count (refer to Word Count Guidelines Policy)
Students need to complete the university declaration on submission
If an assessment is submitted which exceeds the word count by more than 10%, the marker will stop reading at the required + 10% word count and no further content will be marked
You are required to submit each response as a separate document to the separate Dropboxes. Please ensure each response is clearly identified with the name of the scenario and your student ID. It is your responsibility to ensure the correct response is submitted to the correct Dropbox. Failure to do this may mean that an incorrect document will be deemed to not answer the rubric and your essay will not be marked.
1. Ensure you are aware of the grading criteria and suggested structure before writing your assessment
2. Complete all three scenarios by the due date
3. Respond with a thoughtful, considered and logical approach to the three chosen scenarios
4. Support and justify your decision making on each scenario in light of ethical theories of consequentialism and principlism
5. Use a wide range of primary resources. Some secondary resources such as text books are acceptable but should be used sparingly. Be careful not to use outdated references (no more than 7 years old) unless from a seminal paper
READ THE ABOVE AND ASLO,
1. I am attaching the scenarios in files and TWO VERY IMPORTANT LECTURE FROM WHERE YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLES AND CONSEQUENTIALISM. Suppose from principlism you can choose • Autonomy, Non-maleficence, Beneficence, Justice and apply it.
YOU don’t have to introduce the case. IN PARAGRAPH 1. ETHICAL THEORIES ( word 300-350) 2. APPLICATION OF THERIORES(700-750). Don’t introduce the case again; just apply the ethical theories in the case.
ADD one reference for every 100 words. So for one case 10 recommendations. Must be recent or less than 7 years old. APA-7 style.
Describe everything according to Australia.
I will check the writer’s messages twice daily, feel free to contact me because if there will be any problem I have to send it back, then more time will be wasted.
Three different files of 1000 words each. (make sure the word limit is around 1000)
Go according to the rubric. (FILE ATTACHED)
Thank you for your help.
Respond to snapshot is for reference. it’s not important that i have to do, i will do it after you;ll finish the assignment, not that important.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.