Create an analytical annotated bibliography of resources you will use for your project. These must include at least six scholarly resources.
Each annotation should:
- be at least 150 words
- offer a brief summary of the resource in your own words
- specifically explain briefly how the resource will be useful to your project.
General assistance with annotated bibliographies and MLA citations can be found on the UMUC website at the below links.
- How to Write an Annotated Bibliography: http://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/bibliography_tutorial.cfm
- MLA Citation Examples: http://sites.umuc.edu/library/libhow/mla_examples.cfm
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (Purdue OWL) also has good resources on writing Annotated Bibliographies, including how to summarize, assess, and reflect:
- Overview: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
- Sample MLA Annotated Bibliography: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/03/
- Additional assistance with MLA formatting can be found at Research and Documentation Online, 5th edition: http://bcs.bedfordstmartins.com/webpub/Ektron/ReWriting_basics%202e/rewritingbasics2e/resdoc5e/RES5e_ch04_o.html
Due Date for Part 2: This submission is due during Week 3, with the final day of submission being the Tuesday of the third week (11:30pm ET). Please see the Course Schedule for the exact final due date for this submission.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.