First, what are the values, concepts, and belief systems that the author is talking about;
Second, reflect on this
Third, describe the outcome. How does the authors story and your story interweave?
- Grading Rubric – You will be graded on how well you:
- State your position on the topic
- Describe the points in support, including your position and other evidence
- Anticipate and address readers’ concerns and arguments against your position
- Correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization (1 point each)
- Formatting (3 points each)
- Paper Guidelines
- Paper should not exceed 2 pages
- Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
- Double Spaced. Do not add spaces between paragraphs
- 1 inch margins all around. This is not the automatic setting for Word. Pay Attention!
- Stapled upper left hand corner
- References in APA – parenthetical citations. YOU DO NOT NEED A BIBLIOGRAPHY.
- Heading – upper left corner – Single Spaced
- Instructor’s Name
- Class Date and Time
- Proofread and Edit.
- Revise – Have you used specific details?
- Have you answered the questions?
- Do you have topic sentences?
- Does the ending contain a clear call to action?
- Did you include transitional words and phrases?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.