Before completing this assignment, please review the studies for information about using freewrite techniques and writing resources to prepare your draft.
For this unit, collect your drafts, research, writing plan, and outlines. Then, craft a 5–8 page draft of your text for submission. Consider this draft another stage of the writing process; it is not yet a polished draft.
In your draft you should:
- Provide necessary context in the introduction to transition the reader into the thesis.
- Include support literature that effectively leads into your topic argument.
- Articulate a thesis that describes a gap or niche in the literature that your argument can fill.
- Support the main points of the paper with evidence.
- Completely present your paper's argument so your peer reviewer can give you useful feedback on your draft.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to give you feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
- Introduce thesis within context for appropriate audience.
- Incorporate evidence with coherent placement that supports structure of arguments.
- Present a clear and complete argument.
- Utilize proper mechanics including spelling, grammar, and APA formatting.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.