Initial papers attached use for the product used
Note: Assessments 1–3 in this course require you to complete a marketing analysis. Because they build on each other, it is recommended but not required that you complete them in sequence.
This assessment allows you to analyze in depth a product of your choice. You will be able to look in a detailed manner at how your chosen company maximizes the branding of the product, at the competition, and at how the company positions the product in the marketplace.
Pick a company that makes or sells products, not a service-oriented company. Use the same company for all assessments in this course. Try to go beyond the typical consumer electronics offerings, such as Apple. If you are in doubt about your chosen company but if it will work for the project, please ask your faculty member.
Submit your analysis for the final P (promotion) for your chosen company's product. Your analysis should cover all aspects related to promoting the product, including to the customer, as well as to other promotional audiences:
- Analyze the sales process or techniques and how it impacts marketing and sales plans. What suggestions do you have for potential improvements?
- Analyze choices of who represents the product. Do you consider the choices to be optimal?
- Analyze the company's communication strategy, including both the communication channels and the media.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the promotion strategy, including how promotional efforts affect decisions for the marketing and sales plans. What are the cost implications of the promotion strategy?
- Analyze the implications of the company's integrated marketing program, including the impact on business economic success.
- Cite any sources you use.
- Be sure your analyses present a focused purpose through strong organizational skills. Also be sure to present evidence through strong paraphrasing/summarizing and appropriate tone and sentence structure.
Note: Faculty may use the Writing Feedback Tool when grading this assessment. The Writing Feedback Tool is designed to provide you with guidance and resources to develop your writing based on five core skills. You will find writing feedback in the Scoring Guide for the assessment, once your work has been evaluated. Learn more about the Writing Feedback Tool on the course Tools and Resources page.
- Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
- References: References and citations are formatted in consistent style, with a preference for using APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assessment.
- Length of paper: Approximately 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.