Develop a social media campaign to bring awareness to hazardous alcohol consumption and/or alcohol abuse among a determined target population.
- Define the problem among the target population
- Research and gather data and statistics on alcohol use among the target population
- Identify evidence-based practices used for the target population (See EBP matrix attachment).
- Identify a social media platform for the campaign (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc) and describe the rationale for the platform
- Develop health promotional strategies targeted for the population
- Describe how you plan to monitor the success of your campaign.
- Start with the learning resources in the classroom.
- Locate 7-10 journal articles or book chapters related to your special population.
- Use only scholarly, objective sources for your project. Peer-reviewed articles found in the UMGC Library databases are generally good sources. Web-based information such as Wikipedia and About.com and popular news outlets such as Time or Newsweek are NOT acceptable sources for this project.
- If you are unclear as to whether a source is acceptable, contact the instructor or visit the UMGC Library’s page on locating and evaluating scholarly articles:
- APA format and citation style: (http://sites.umgc.edu/library/libhow/apa_examples.cfm)
- 1500-2000 words
- Title page and reference list
- 12 point font
- Numbered pages
- 1" margins
- Double spaced
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.