Create a 500‐750-word comprehensive outline that communicates the following about your chosen topic:
- Introduction: Identify the risk management topic you have chosen to address and why it is important within your health care sector.
- Rationale: Illustrate how this risk management strategy is lacking within your selected organization's current risk management plan and explain how its implementation will better meet local, state, and federal compliance standards.
- Support: Provide data that indicate the need for this proposed risk management initiative and demonstrate how it falls under the organization's legal responsibility to provide a safe health care facility and work environment.
- Implementation: Describe the steps to implement the proposed strategy in your selected health care organization.
- Challenges: Predict obstacles the health care organization may face in executing this risk management strategy and propose solutions to navigate or preempt these potentially difficult outcomes.
- Evaluation: Outline your plan to evaluate the success of the proposed risk management program and how well it meets the organization's short-term, long-term, and end goals.
- Opportunities: Recommend additional risk management improvements in adjacent areas of influence that the organization could or should address moving forward.
You are required to incorporate all instructor feedback from this assignment into Educational Program on Risk Management Part Two ‐ Slide Presentation assignment in Topic 5. To save time later in the course, consider addressing any feedback soon after this assignment has been graded and returned to you. It may be helpful to preview the requirements for the Topic 5 assignment to ensure that your outline addresses all required elements for submission of the final presentation.
You are required to support your statements with a minimum of six citations from appropriate credible sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.