Chapter 12 –
1. Research a use for a chatbot. What are the limitations? What are the benefits? Can an organization rely solely on a chatbot? Explain why or why not?
2. Use a chatbot. You may have to research who is using chatbots? Ask it at least 8 questions (record your dialog with the chatbot). What would you suggest that the company could do to improve or increase its ability. Were there mechanisms in prior weeks that they should adopt? Is it accurate?
– I am trying to get you to tie things together. Are there different types of AI that you learned about in prior weeks that could be adopted by the organization using the chatbot? And I think I wanted to know if it would improve the accuracy of the chatbot by using the additional AI features.
You are getting a masters/PhD and I want you to start thinking about how an organization can apply multiple AI products to benefit those organizations. What if they ask you for advice? What would you say?
3. Explain how chatbots can be used to help dementia patients.
1. Identify a city that is a smart city. What type of tools do they use and what do they use them for? Please provide one more service that they can use AI for?
2. Locate a recently developed robot and explain what different tools they use from what you have learned in this class including in this chapter as well as the robot's capabilities.
3. What Internet of things devices do you use? Explain what capabilities they have? What improvements do you recommend? What would add to the competitive advantage of the ones you use?
4. Think about autonomous devices such as the car is currently being developed. Explain the impact these devices.
The above assignments should be submitted in one-word document
When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week.
Plagiarism: All work must be original (not copied from any source). Any work copied from other resources will result in a 0 for the assignment.
Second offense will result in a F for the course.
NOTE: Grammatical errors will be checked via Grammarly. You must also make sure you were is Clear — Grammarly also provides a clarity score.
Responses of at least 300 words per question unless otherwise noted.
Turn in as one word doc (.doc or .docx)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.